Catherine Glenn Foster shares her story of hope.
We invite you to share your story, too.
Make your life-affirming gift today!
Our mission is to advance the human right to life in culture, law, and policy.
- Your gift defends existing law and enshrining new law that protects human life.
- Every gift sustains our team of law and policy experts who craft and defend life-affirming law.
- We are committed to wise stewardship, transparency, and accountability.
- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit, making your gift tax deductible to the extent permissible by law.
America’s ‘Pro-Life Playbook’ for State Law
Discover where your state stands with respect to human life.
Defending Life, our premier annual publication, paints the nation’s only comprehensive portrait of state law from abortion to suicide by physician to patient protection laws. Our included model legislation serves as a basis for more life-affirming law in every state.
Americans overwhelmingly favor protecting the lives of children at 28 weeks
Americans United for Life, in partnership with YouGov, conducted a national survey revealing that two in three self-identified “pro-choice” Americans oppose abortion in the third trimester. We advocate a return to common sense politics on the human right to life.
Life, Liberty, and Law
Conversations on the Human Right to Life
Americans United for Life brings you “Life, Liberty, and Law,” a weekly podcast featuring conversations on the human right to life. Listen, subscribe, and rate the show today.
Ed Whelan on originalism, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the future of Roe, Casey, and abortion jurisprudence – Life, Liberty, and Law
- Ed Whelan on originalism, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the future of Roe, Casey, and abortion jurisprudence
- Josh Hammer on 'common good originalism,' judicial supremacy, and human rights across the globe
- Kanye West on ‘Plan A,’ his mom saving him from abortion, his deciding to save his daughter's life
- Clarke Forsythe on Planned Parenthood v. Casey and the past, present, and future of abortion jurisprudence
- Terrisa Bukovinac, Herb Geraghty, and Krista Corbello on Rehumanize International, the consistent life ethic, and beauty
- Alexandra DeSanctis and Josh Craddock on the Constitution, U.S. Supreme Court, pro-life jurisprudence
- Catherine Glenn Foster, Steve Aden, and Clarke Forsythe respond to the U.S. Supreme Court on June Medical Services v. Russo