An Invitation to Support Americans United for Life
with a Fiscal-Year End Matched Gift!
To be pro-life means to be for life! As we enter the critical final weeks of our fiscal year, we value your support to meet our $2.66 million budget. These funds help us advance against mighty Goliaths like Planned Parenthood, pushing abortion, and Compassion & Choices, pushing euthanasia and suicide. Our opponents in the fight for human life are mighty! Compassion & Choices raised nearly $17 million last year. And Planned Parenthood tragically receives more than $500 million in taxpayer funding as part of its total revenue, which is now in the low billions. But as David taught us in confronting Goliath, even giants aren’t invincible. We go against these Goliaths bolstered by your support and backed by every member of this movement who stands for life.
And now, thanks to the commitment of a few of AUL’s supporters, we are blessed with an incredible $215,000 matching challenge! Your donation made before June 30th will be doubled, dollar for dollar. Every gift makes an impact in pushing us toward achieving our $2.66 million budget and ensuring we can finish this year strong and enter a new year even stronger. Now is the time.
Catherine Glenn Foster
President & CEO, Americans United for Life
Make your matched gift today!
Our mission is to advance the human right to life in culture, law, and policy.
- Your gift defends existing law and enshrining new law that protects human life.
- Every gift sustains our team of law and policy experts who craft and defend life-affirming law.
- We are committed to wise stewardship, transparency, and accountability.
- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit, making your gift tax deductible to the extent permissible by law.
Catherine Glenn Foster shares her story of hope.
We invite you to share your story, too.
Americans overwhelmingly support Louisiana-style patient protection laws
Americans United for Life, in partnership with YouGov, conducted a national survey revealing that three of our four Americans agree that abortion doctors should meet the same medical standards as ordinary physicians.
America’s ‘Pro-Life Playbook’ for State Law
Discover where your state stands with respect to human life.
Defending Life, our premier annual publication, paints the nation’s only comprehensive portrait of state law from abortion to suicide by physician to patient protection laws. Our included model legislation serves as a basis for more life-affirming law in every state.
Americans overwhelmingly favor protecting the lives of children at 28 weeks
Americans United for Life, in partnership with YouGov, conducted a national survey revealing that two in three self-identified “pro-choice” Americans oppose abortion in the third trimester. We advocate a return to common sense politics on the human right to life.
Life, Liberty, and Law
Conversations on the Human Right to Life
Americans United for Life brings you “Life, Liberty, and Law,” a weekly podcast featuring conversations on the human right to life. Listen, subscribe, and rate the show today.
Catherine Glenn Foster, Steve Aden, and Clarke Forsythe respond to the U.S. Supreme Court on June Medical Services v. Russo – Life, Liberty, and Law
- Catherine Glenn Foster, Steve Aden, and Clarke Forsythe respond to the U.S. Supreme Court on June Medical Services v. Russo
- Obianuju Ekeocha on Africa and the culture of life, ideological neocolonialism, and philanthropic racism
- Hadley Arkes on originalism, the John Roberts Court, and the principles that lie beyond the Constitution’s text
- Katie Glenn on abortion as a business and the push for abortions in your home
- Alexandra DeSanctis on abortion and coronavirus relief, Trump v. Biden, and where 'fake news' comes from
- Ben Clapper and Alex Seghers on Louisiana Right to Life, June Medical Services v. Russo, and practical pro-life activities
- Matt Vallière on the Patients Rights Action Fund, suicide by physician, and better choices