Leaders in the
cause for life
Follow Advocates for Life for news, scholarship, and opinion and reports from the front lines at the White House, Congress, and from state capitols across America.
Make your life-affirming gift today!
Our mission is to advance the human right to life in culture, law, and policy.
- Your gift defends existing law and enshrining new law that protects human life.
- Every gift sustains our team of law and policy experts who craft and defend life-affirming law.
- We are committed to wise stewardship, transparency, and accountability.
- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit, making your gift tax deductible to the extent permissible by law.
Catherine Glenn Foster shares her story of hope.
We invite you to share your story, too.
America’s ‘Pro-Life Playbook’ for State Law
Discover where your state stands with respect to human life.
Defending Life, our premier annual publication, paints the nation’s only comprehensive portrait of state law from abortion to suicide by physician to patient protection laws. Our included model legislation serves as a basis for more life-affirming law in every state.
Americans overwhelmingly favor protecting the lives of children at 28 weeks
Americans United for Life, in partnership with YouGov, conducted a national survey revealing that two in three self-identified “pro-choice” Americans oppose abortion in the third trimester. We advocate a return to common sense politics on the human right to life.
Life, Liberty, and Law
Conversations on the Human Right to Life
Americans United for Life brings you “Life, Liberty, and Law,” a weekly podcast featuring conversations on the human right to life. Listen, subscribe, and rate the show today.
Erika Bachiochi on Amy Coney Barrett, ‘capitalistic’ ways of treating human beings, and true rights – Life, Liberty, and Law
- Erika Bachiochi on Amy Coney Barrett, ‘capitalistic’ ways of treating human beings, and true rights
- Jack Gorby on the early days of Americans United for Life, Roe v. Wade and strategies to advance human rights, and the future
- Katie Glenn on Judge Amy Coney Barrett's U.S. Supreme Court nomination hearings and what comes next
- Abby Johnson on Planned Parenthood, the reality of America's abortion businesses, and a culture of hope
- Benjamin Watson on 'Divided Hearts of America' and the work of building a culture of life
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Coney Barrett, and the 'best mom' for the U.S. Supreme Court
- Alfonso Aguilar on American ideals, the human right to life in the Latino community, and the future