Life, Liberty, and Law
Conversations on the Human Right to Life
Americans United for Life brings you “Life, Liberty, and Law,” a weekly podcast featuring conversations on the human right to life.
Clarke Forsythe on America's fetal homicide laws and the role of state lawmakers in protecting life – Life, Liberty, and Law
- Clarke Forsythe on America's fetal homicide laws and the role of state lawmakers in protecting life
- Mike Kehoe, Missouri Lieutenant Governor, on advocacy to state lawmakers, inherent dignity and human rights, and playing the long game
- Dr. Bob Onder on being a pro-life physician, a state lawmaker, and how to legislate through science and reason
- Eric Schmitt, Missouri Attorney General, on taking the Biden Administration to court and representing people rather than special interests
- Congressman Henry Hyde on supporting mothers and families, standing up for the powerless, and partial-birth abortion
- Lois Anderson on Oregon’s experience with suicide, the false promise of 'protective guidelines,’ and practicing solidarity
- Kathy Forck on the Midwest March for Life, the 'Missouri Miracle,' and pro-life advocacy in your community
- Professor Joseph W. Dellapenna on Roe v. Wade and his book, 'Dispelling the Myths of Abortion History'
- Wesley J. Smith on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood, the Uyghur genocide, and reasons for hope
- Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler on adoption and living out the pro-life ethic, her road to Congress, and reasons for hope