Anna Franzonello, staff counsel for AUL, will be on the Patt Morrison Show this afternoon at 2:40 p.m. Pacific Time (5:40 p.m. Eastern). David Lazarus is filling in for Morrison today. Franzonello will discuss yesterday’s Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommendations on “preventive services for women.” For more information on today’s show, click here.
The show airs on multiple FM stations of Southern California Public Radio including 89.3 KPCC, 89.1 KUOR, and 90.3 KPCV.
To listen live online, click here.
- AUL Press Release: As AUL predicted: Abortion Advocates Controlled Development of the Health Care Coverage Every American will be forced to Buy
- LifeNews: IOM Decision May Force Americans to Have Pro-Abortion Health Care
- AUL blog: NPR and Planned Parenthood Mislead on “Preventive Care”
- NPR: Birth Control Without Copays Could Become Mandatory
- AUL blog: Upcoming HHS Regs May Force Payment for ella