Kellie Fiedorek, staff counsel for AUL, will be on Fox 5 News this afternoon at 5:30 p.m. EDT. (Check your DC area cable or satellite listings for the channel number.)
Fiedorek will discuss yesterday’s Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommendations on “preventive services for women.”
To view this broadcast live online, click here.
- AUL Press Release: As AUL predicted: Abortion Advocates Controlled Development of the Health Care Coverage Every American will be forced to Buy
- LifeNews: IOM Decision May Force Americans to Have Pro-Abortion Health Care
- AUL blog: NPR and Planned Parenthood Mislead on “Preventive Care”
- NPR: Birth Control Without Copays Could Become Mandatory
- AUL blog: Upcoming HHS Regs May Force Payment for ella