Yesterday at Human Events, Dr. Charmaine Yoest wrapped up the second day of the Kagan hearings with her reaction.
At National Review Online’s Bench Memos, Clark Forsythe blogged about Kagan and the confirmation hearings:
- Feingold and Kagan on the Doe ‘Health’ Exception
- Overemphasis on Abortion in Confirmation Hearings: A Response to Adam Liptak
Also at Human Events yesterday, Mary Harned live-blogged the hearings:
- The Dangers of ‘Special Solicitude’ in the Courts
- Backtracking on Barak: Kagan Plays Down Talk of ‘Hero’
- A ‘Whole Life’ of Support for Abortion & Agenda-Driven Judging
- Kagan’s Answer on Roe Reveals Her Pro-Abortion Ideology
- Was Kagan ‘Just Doing Her Job’ on Citizens United Case?
- Kagan Doesn’t Know What Is a ‘Legal Progressive’?
Other news coverage:
- OneNewsNow: Kagan revealing extreme view on abortion
- Georgia Public Broadcasting: Skeptical Republicans Await Kagan’s Answers
- LifeNews: Senate Hears Elena Kagan Still Favors International Law for Judicial Rulings
- Illinois Review: Kagan Reaffirms Extreme Pro-Abortion Position
- Examiner.com: Kagan reaffirms extreme proabortion position
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency: Bork turns Kagan process into fight over Israeli justice
- LifeNews.com: Kagan Tells Senate She Implemented Clinton’s Views, But She Promoted Abortion
- LifeNews.com: Pro-Life Advocates to Testify Thursday on Pro-Abortion Nominee Elena Kagan