Dr. Charmaine Yoest’s reaction to the first day of the Kagan hearings was published by Human Events.
At NRO’s Bench Memos, Clark Forsythe reacted to an Adam Liptak.
Other news coverage from the first day of hearings that included AUL:
- NRO: Overemphasis on Abortion in Confirmation Hearings: A Response to Adam Liptak
- Human Events: Reaction to Day One of Elena Kagan’s Confirmation Hearings
- LifeNews.com: Missouri Becomes Second State to Allow Women to Use Force to Protect Unborn
- CitizenLink: Senators, Pro-Family Groups Call Kagan ‘Unqualified’ As Hearing Begins
- Baptist Press: Crist veto blocks Fla. abortion opt-out
- UPI: Modest Kagan protest dominated by anti-abortion activists
- NPR: Who Is Judge Aharon Barak?
- National Review Online – Bench Memos: Kagan and Abortion
- Politico: Opinion: Elena Kagan on abortion: More than first meets the eye
- WBUR: NPR Series: Elena Kagan’s Supreme Court Nomination
- Philadelphia Daily News: Kagan must explain abortion stance
- LifeNews: Pro-Life Groups Blast Pro-Abortion Supreme Court Pick Kagan Before Hearing
- Human Events: The Kagan Hearings: A User’s Guide
- National Catholic Register: What Kind of Justice Would Kagan Be?
- Human Events: Saunders: Kagan Needs to Answer Tough Questions
- Human Events: Five Red Flags about Elena Kagan
- Politico: All eyes on Kagan’s support of Barak