Dr. Charmaine Yoest, president and CEO of AUL, will be speaking at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, DC this Friday, February 19th at 9:15am Eastern time on the topic “Saving One Life at a Time.” The conference started this morning and runs through Saturday evening. Marco Rubio and Jim DeMint spoke already this morning.
If you would like to meet Dr. Yoest at the conference, you have that opportunity. Using your cell phone, send a text message to the number 68398 and be sure to include the word AUL in the body of your message.
We will send you a text message back with a specific time and place where Dr. Yoest can meet everyone.
If you’d like more information on AUL at CPAC we are in booth # 107 in the Exhibit Hall.
If you can’t make it to Washington, you can join us virtually. Here are some options for you:
1) Watch the “Saving One Life at a Time” panel live online on Friday at 9:15 a.m. EST:
2) You can also watch on C-Span on your TV. You can view C-Span’s TV schedule here.
5) Catch our exclusive interviews, photos, events and AUL news at CPAC at our Americans United for Life blog. We will also be live-blogging from the CPAC blogger lounge: blog.aul.org.
6) Follow tweets from the conference using the Twitter hashtag of #cpac10 or at CPACtweets.com.
7. If you’re at the conference, you can also check in on Foursquare.