Hundreds of thousands of Americans are expected to attend tomorrow’s National March for Life, which takes place annually on the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision. Americans United for Life Action, in an effort to bolster the real March for Life, launched the first-ever Virtual March for Life http://www.virtualmarchforlife.com earlier this week. This innovative online campaign allows people to create an avatar of themselves and march online. The Virtual March for Life currently boasts 45,000 Americans and is growing by the minute. As part of this effort, the Virtual March for Life is featuring prominent leaders who are lending their support to the cause.
“The healthcare bill as currently written will unravel long-standing federal policy by allowing public funds to be used for abortion. Because of the magnitude of this threat, this year’s national March for Life will be the most important in history. We created the Virtual March for Life to encourage people to be here tomorrow and to give voice to countless Americans who can’t be in Washington but wish they could. We are encouraging everyone to click and be heard,” said Dr. Charmaine Yoest, President and CEO of Americans United for Life Action.
This list now includes:
– Governor Sarah Palin
– Governor Mike Huckabee
– Gov. Rick Perry
– Dr. James Dobson, Focus on the Family
– Tony Perkins, Family Research Council
– Sen. Jim DeMint
– Sen. John McCain
– Rep. John Boehner
– Rep. Mike Pence
– Rep. Eric Cantor
– Rep. Tom Price
– Marco Rubio, U.S. Senate candidate in Florida
Virtual March for Life is a project of AUL Action. AUL Action is the legislative arm of Americans United for Life, the first national pro-life organization in America.
– Visit Virtual March for Life’s website: virtualmarchforlife.com
– Check out AUL Action’s video about the Virtual March for Life.
– Follow the Virtual March for Life on Twitter. Marchers can live-tweet using the hashtag #March4Life.
– Go to Virtual March for Life’s Facebook fan page.
About AUL Action