Pro-life leaders will convene an urgent meeting tonight to unveil a grassroots strategy for tens of thousands of pro-life activists across the nation as the Senate health care legislation reaches a critical phase. A live audiocast will be available beginning at 9 pm ET.
WHEN: Tuesday, December 15 @ 9 pm ET
WHERE: Americans United for Life’s Washington, DC headquarters
WHAT: Health Care Strategy Meeting
- Dr. Charmaine Yoest, President and CEO of Americans United for Life
- Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council
- Wendy Wright, President of Concerned Women for America
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, President and Chairman of the Board of the Susan B. Anthony List
- Sen. Mike Johanns, U.S. Senator from Nebraska
- Kristen Day, Executive Director of Democrats for Life
- Douglas Johnson, Legislative Director for National Right to Life Committee
- Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Director
- David Bereit, National Director, 40 Days for Life
- Kristan Hawkins, Executive Director of Students for Life of America
To listen to the audiocast, visit www.stoptheabortionmandate.com/audiocast
Seating is limited but if you are member of the press and would like to attend this special roundtable or schedule an interview with Dr. Charmaine Yoest, please contact Heather Smith or Matthew Faraci at 202-289-1478 or Heather.Smith@aul.org and Matthew.Faraci@aul.org.